Mike Montague interviews Jody Williamson, Sandler trainer and author from Chicago, on How to Succeed at Finding Unrecognized Pain.
In this episode:
- The best attitude, behavior, and technique on how to succeed at finding unrecognized pain
- The difference between recognized and unrecognized pain
- How to find the sweet spot between being pushy and being wimpy
- Use, “let’s pretend”
- A slight change in your 30 second commercial
- Third-party social proof allows your client to admit the pain
- Jody’s favorite Sandler rule
The How to Succeed Podcast is a public and free podcast from Sandler Training, the worldwide leader in sales, management, and customer service training for individuals all the way up to Fortune 500 companies.