The purpose of the briefing is to discuss challenges and develop solutions for the obstacles that you face when trying to sell, manage your team, and grow your business. Dress is business casual. Seating is limited to the first 25.
Join us during the first week of the month from 8AM-10AM.
Do You Find That You Or Your Team...
- Spend too much time chasing other people?
- Do a lot of proposals or quotes for people who seem interested by don't ever pull the trigger?
- Feeling like a peddler or a vendor instead of a trusted advisor?
- Is unhappy or getting inconsistent results?
The Psychology of Sales
Join Us to Learn How To...
- Use a communication system to make continuous progress.
- Understand and lower the barriers to effective communication
- Avoid "free consulting" with drawings, plans, and proposals.
- Effectively build trust and mutually beneficial business relationships.
- Have fun in your career!
This 2-hour training event is a great way to catch a glimpse of the Sandler Training program in action, meet current class members, and discuss with the group what issues people are faced with in their company.
Put this event on your calendar and come away with insight as to how the psychology behind the sale can put you at a huge advantage.
Additional training is available immediately following. Ask about our full communication assessment day.
Register to attend or call (816) 505-2500.